Picture Jasper Pendant in Silver Frame with Hammered Copper Leaf Fringe Necklace
- A beautiful coppery tan and deep cream Picture Jasper oval gemstone that is suspended or floating via copper wire-wrapping in a silver frame. The stone features a cool organic vibe and is a little different on each side.
- The silver frame is crafted with non-tarnish silver wire and hammered for a textural effect.
- Three hammered copper leaves create a gorgeous multi-level fringe at the bottom of the pendant lending movement and interest to the piece. Overall, the pendant with fringe is about 4" long.
- The pendant is strung onto a black satin twisted cord with knot closure through a graceful bail handmade from a copper leaf.
- The Harmony Collection features jewelry made with mixed metals and semi-precious gemstones.
Your jewelry purchase is gift wrapped in metallic gold tissue paper then placed into an elegant, little black satin bag which is presented in a black, metallic-gold-border paper bag with black double-faced satin handles we create especially for our gift bags. If your purchase is for gift-giving, we are happy to add a personalized note to accompany your gift, at no extra charge.
View more in our Rocks Collection here
About Picture Jasper (Reference: our gemstone supplier Dakota Stones)
Picture Jasper originates in the USA. The stone is a form of brown Jasper characterized by its unique banding and flow patterns created by petrified or silicate mud and occasional dendritic inclusions. On the cut or polished stones that we use, its variations seem to depict landscapes and other images that are reminiscent of the Southwest inspiring reverence for the stone in many cultures. Many believe the images within a Picture Jasper stone contain hidden messages from the past which gives the stone a lovely mystique. Ranging in an assortment of earth tones, Picture Jasper colors include various hues of brown including reddish-brown, cream, gold, tan and ivory, as well as black and blue.
On Sale Alert