Pcture Jasper Pendant with Hammered Copper Frame & Copper Sun Charm Front Close Toggle Clasp Necklace
Our Picture Jasper Pendant with Hammered Copper Frame & Copper Sun Charm Front Close Toggle Clasp Necklace features :
- Beautiful, high-polish cream & tan-colored Picture Jasper oval gemstone is reminiscent of the Southwest.
- The stone is wire-wrapped onto a handmade hammered copper wire frame.
- I have attached the pendant to a pure copper toggle clasp for a design element in the front of the piece making it easy on/off.
- A sweet copper sun face charm dangles at the bottom.
- The pendant is strung onto a handmade 18" 2-in-1 copper chain.
About Picture Jasper (Reference: our gemstone supplier Dakota Stones)
Picture Jasper originates in the USA. The stone is a form of brown Jasper characterized by its unique banding and flow patterns created by petrified or silicate mud and occasional dendritic inclusions. On the cut or polished stones that we use, its variations seem to depict landscapes and other images that are reminiscent of the Southwest inspiring reverence for the stone in many cultures. Many believe the images within a Picture Jasper stone contain hidden messages from the past which gives the stone a lovely mystique. Ranging in an assortment of earth tones, Picture Jasper colors include various hues of brown including reddish-brown, cream, gold, tan and ivory, as well as black and blue.
You may also like...
Hammered Brass & Stainless Steel Inverted Triangle Earrings with Swaorovski Creamrose Crystal Pearl Drop
On Sale Alert
Current price is:
Tell me when the price is: