Hammered Copper Disc Pendant with Painted Feather
Our Hammered Antiqued Copper Disc Pendant Necklace with Painted Feather is a cool accessory to wear with jeans and a tee or dress it up for the office or a night out. With its generous size and turquoise feather, it has a boho vibe and rustic flair.
- 1-1/2" disc cut from 20 gauge copper sheet, then filed, sanded, hammered, and antiqued with patina leaving the hammered texture darkened. The copper is coated with Renaissance Wax to preserve the finish and help prevent any staining on the skin.
- Handmade bail is cut from copper sheet and antiqued with patina.
- Antiqued copper-plated pewter feather handmade in the USA by Nunn Design is handpainted with Vintaj Colorful Souls metal paint in turquoise and then sealed for durability and shine.
- Copper jump rings connect the components.
- Strung onto an 18" black satin twisted cord with knot loop closure that can be made into a choker length by placing the knot through the hoop, tie once, then place knot through loop again.