Hammered Brass Bar Earrings with 24k Gold-Plated Pewter Beads and Painted Feathers
Designed for bold, confident ladies, our Hammered Brass Bar Earrings with 24k Gold-Plated Pewter Beads & Painted Feathers look amazing with every outfit, day into evening, for any occasion, they are rich golden glam with a boho chic vibe! One of my favorites in the collection, this design is a staple in my personal jewelry wardrobe -- they are indeed bold but so very elegant too, I love how these modern and sophisticated earrings frame the face enhancing beauty when hair is pulled back into a sleek ponytail. Nice weight, not as light as a feather, but not overly heavy, either.
- Sturdy and thick 20 gauge brass sheet is hand cut into 1-3/4" long, 3/4" wide bars that are filed, sanded, and hammered for textural interest and sparkle.
- Petite silver-tone base metal feathers are handpainted in gold metallic paint and layered over the bars, attached with brass jump rings to the top of the bars.
- 24k gold-plated, faceted pewter beads sit loosely at the loop of the ear wires giving the earrings extra pizzazz, -- they may be removed by sliding them off the ear wires and storing them in the included pouch.
- Handmade brass ear wires are 20 gauge, standard ear wire size. Transparent rubber clutches are included to keep your earrings securely in place, if you wish to use them, and they also keep the beads in place when storing earrings.
- Arrives in a slinky black satin pouch for storage and to slow tarnish.