Copper Teardrop Pendant with Antique Silver-plated Pewter Rope Ring & Silver Feather
- A teardrop-shaped pendant hand-cut from copper sheet and filed, sanded, deeply hammered, buffed and polished, and given a coat of Renaissance Wax to seal the copper.
- This pendant is not patinaed but left with the natural raw copper color, a deep, rich tone that looks lovely with the silver-plated pewter.
- A base metal silver-tone feather is attached with a jump ring.
- The pendant is attached at the top to an antique silver-plated pewter rope-textured ring.
- Strung on a black faux suede cord for the photo, this pendant is also available with a luxe black satin twisted cord with knot closure or 18" chain maille necklace in the byzantine weave made with copper or stainless steel (sample of ss byzantine shown in the last photo).
Your jewelry purchase is gift wrapped in metallic gold tissue paper then placed into an elegant, little black satin bag which is presented in a black, metallic-gold-border paper bag with black double-faced satin handles we create especially for our gift bags. If your purchase is for gift-giving, we are happy to add a personalized note to accompany your gift, at no extra charge.
See more Harmony Collection here
You may also like...
On Sale Alert
Current price is:
Tell me when the price is: